Why Apollo Bhutan institute of Nursing
- Nursing, an art and a Science and a diverse and rewarding discipline that combines compassion with sophistication (equipment and technology) to cater to the changing needs of the society both rural and urban. The ever increasing human burden of illness (Physical, Mental and Social) and other public health issues (Non- communicable Diseases, Old age, Disability) places an even greater demands of skilled nurses worldwide.
- The Apollo Bhutan Institute of Nursing at Chamjeykha, Kabesa, Thimphu is a Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) by the Apollo Group, India and offers quality training and education which produces Internationally qualified nurses at a very affordable cost.
- The nurses are competent by International standards which guarantees them employment at Apollo Hospitals worldwide.
- The Institute has an excellent infrastructure, labs, classroom, equipment, Technology and Human Resource which aims to prepare nurses academically, practically and clinically by International standards.
- The academic preparation (Theory, Practice and Humane) that you receive from the institute will provide you with the knowledge, skills and the confidence needed to embark on a rewarding journey as a nurse in the health care sector worldwide.