|Course||Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (3 Years Programme – 6 Semesters)||Tuition Fee :Nu 65,000
Clinical Fee :Nu 5,000
Lab Fee :Nu 5,000
|Tuition Fee :Nu 1,30,000
Clinical Fee :Nu 10,000
Lab Fee :Nu 10,000
|Total (Day-scholar)||Nu 75,000||Nu 1,50,000|
|Total (Accommodation and Self-catering)||Nu 95,000||Nu 1,90,000|
- Registration fee: Nu 1,000 (non- refundable)
- Security Deposit: Nu 5,000 (Refundable after the completion of course).
- Cancellation of admission at the final moment will not be refunded with the security deposit.
- Accommodation is provided by the institute which is inclusive of a bed, mattress and kitchen essentials.
- Bus services is provided by the institute for during clinical postings. It may be noted that the students choosing to enroll as day scholars will be responsible for boarding fees in later years when centrally organized facilities are arranged during hospital-based classes held outside of Thimphu.
- Fees are payable in installments (two installments) annually.
- Uniform and clinical accessories to be purchased by student themselves.