|Course||Program fee||Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (3 Years Programme – 6 Semesters)||Tuition Fee||67,500||1,35,000|
|Total||Nu. 82,500||Nu. 1,65,000|
- One time payment:
- Registration fee: Nu 5,000 (non- refundable)
- Security Deposit: Nu 5,000 (Refundable after the completion of course).
- Semester fees is inclusive of tuition, clinical and lab fees. Bus services during the clinical and community postings is also inclusive in the semester fees.
- Fees are payable in two installments annually.
- Uniform and clinical accessories to be purchased by student themselves.
- Cancellation of admission after the closing of admission / last minute cancellation shall not be refunded along with the security deposit.
- If the student decides to leave the institute after the enrollment, one shall be subjected to pay the percent of fees specified in the student regulations book of the remaining semesters to the institute.
- Fees are subjected to increase in year-on-year based by minimal percent.