How can you apply for admissions:
- You can apply online
- Walk in for admission at our Campus located at The White House Apartment Complex, above NPPF Colony (Below Old Royal Thai Consulate), Thimphu.
- Class XII with minimum of 40 % aggregate in at least three subjects, English and Dzongkha.
- The selection is based on merit ranking as per the ability rating by the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB).
- Admissions shall be made in the order of merit and depending on the availability of seats at the institute.
- The applicants should have minimum 40 in 5 subjects including English.
- Subject requirements:
- SCIENCE: English, Dzongkha, Biology/Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- COMMERCE: English, Dzongkha, Commerce/Accountancy, 2 other subjects.
- ARTS: English, Dzongkha, Geography, 2 other subjects
- Class X & XII mark sheet (original)
- Transfer Certificate (original)
- Character Certificate (original)
- Medical Certificate copy
- CID copy of the student
- CID copy of both the parents
- Passport size photo: 3 nos.
- Security clearance