How can you apply for admissions:
- You can apply online
- Walk in for admission at our Campus located at The White House Apartment Complex, above NPPF Colony (Below Old Royal Thai Consulate), Thimphu.
- Class XII with minimum of 40 % aggregate in at least three subjects, English and Dzongkha.
- The selection is based on merit ranking as per the ability rating by the Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB).
- Admissions shall be made in the order of merit and depending on the availability of seats at the institute.
- The applicants should have minimum 40 in 5 subjects including English.
- Subject requirements:
- SCIENCE: English, Dzongkha, Biology/Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- COMMERCE: English, Dzongkha, Commerce/Accountancy, 2 other subjects.
- ARTS: English, Dzongkha, Geography, 2 other subjects
- Class X & XII mark sheet (original)
- Transfer Certificate (original)
- Character Certificate (original)
- Medical Certificate copy
- CID copy of the student
- CID copy of both the parents
- Passport size photo: 3 nos.
- Security clearance
Note: The admission once confirmed the institute will not be refunding any amount of payments (security, registration and first semester course fee). Further change in decision after the enrollment shall be as per the students’ rules and regulations, 2022.